Thursday, January 3, 2013

Under the weather

My cough continues to linger, so I made a get well card, which I figure will be useful since it is cold and flu season here in the wilds of NJ.




Those Days
from the Oddly Sweet Curiosities Set 2 by Susana Love Stamps looks like how I feel. I think the image is a hoot and always makes me giggle.

Those Days
was stamped using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored with Copic markers. Her eyes were touched with Glossy Accents to give 'em dimension and shine. She was fussy cut and is laying in the grass provided by the Grasslands Border die by Memory Box.

The patterned papers are from an old Jack & Jill Quite Contrary 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye. It's sold out now, but you can find oodles of gorgeous 6x6 pads HERE.

Glitter and foil stickers provided the sentiments!

SCACD
has just re-opened with tons of fabulous new products for you. So if you, like me, still have some holiday cash burning a hole in your pocket, get thee there and buy yourself a gift from yourself to yourself!

Thanks for visiting today!

6 comments:

  1. Sorry you're under the weather, Kathi.

    I swear every year coughs last longer and longer. My TCM practitioner gave me some herbs that help though. Let me know if you want me to pass on the name/brand.

    Your card is super-cute. I just love that image and your coloring, as always, is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Kathi!! So cute as a get well monster and sitting in the grass is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I am sorry you still have a cough. My cold was so mild--pardon me, while I knock on wood--that I didn't develop a cough.
    Secondly, cash left over? Hey, you want to come to my house & share? Seriously, who has cash left over after Christmas? LOL!
    Love this card--it made me laugh! I love that image, your design, papers, die cut & sentiment--it works together perfectly! :^)
    Feel better, Kathi!
    Hugs from afar, Penny
    (Better than hugs from a fart, don't you think? Who said that? Must be that evil twin again.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little guy on the card...especially his great shade of green!
    Feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snap on the cough/cold (unfortunately!!) - hope you're starting to feel human again :) Love that image - so delightfully quirky and odd!

    ReplyDelete