Thursday, February 23, 2017

ART-EXchange ATCs

I finally had a chance to take part in ART-EXchange, which is a Facebook group that swaps hand made projects. This month's EXchange was called a Stash Challenge, where each member of the swap received an envelope of goodies and was to make two ATCs from them.

Today's post features two ATCs using stash items that I received from Sharon Rogers. As per the rules, I did take photos of the stash when it arrived, then I had a total dunderhead moment and formatted my camera card, thinking that I had saved the images of the goodies to my computer. What a maroon. I hadn't. So I apologize to Sharon and to you. Sharon sent me an altered doily, beautiful gold, white, and blue gelli prints, fibers, ribbons, vintage images, bingo cards, clip art, paint swatches, ephemera, and some lovely black die-cuts. Basically, she sent enough stuff to make three ATCs and a card!

Here are my two ATCs.



Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment