Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bombshell's New Year Hop!

Bombshell's December's Hump Day Hop, which would have been last Wednesday, was postponed and rescheduled as a New Year Hop due to holiday mayhem.

My holiday mayhem arrived in the form of "The Flu", especially imported from Texas and given to me by my husband. Yeah. Not that gift that keeps on giving, but rather unpleasant nonetheless. Four days of fever, chills, cold sweats, sinus headaches, aches, pains, a bad cough, and utter exhaustion make for a very grumpy Kathi. I'm finally beginning to feel better though I'm still hacking up a lung. This is so not the way I wanted to spend the Christmas holiday and New Year's Eve.

I don't have a project, but since I'm the last stop on the hop, I'll just wish you all a Happy New Year! I hope 2013 brings you health, happiness, prosperity, and lots of crafting time!

Here's the Blog Hop List in case you got lost along the way.
Bombshell Blog:
Alison
Cassie
Kim
Emily
Jodi
Sparkly Mary
Glittery Katie
Monika
Alaine


5 comments:

  1. Oh, Kathi, I am so sorry you got the dreaded plague. Or flu. Whatever it was, fun it was not! Hope you are feeling back to normal (whatever that is) ASAP! Those are marchin' orders, Missy! (Sure they are. Running away now.)
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are well on the mend now hunny! Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Kathi! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry that you have been so sick! I really hope it all goes away quickly...it seems you have been dealing with it for quite a while now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete