Tuesday, July 26, 2016

A Cockatoo (ATC) for You!


I'm totally fascinated by Cockatoos and Parrots. They're such smart birds that can talk, sing, and dance. Watching them on YouTube is endlessly entertaining and makes me wonder why the term "birdbrain" is synonomous with a person of low intellect.

Anyway, when I saw that I Brake for Stamps has a Cockatoo ATC, I had to have it. Here's my first ATC with it. If you'd like it, let me know and I'll have it winging your way soon!

The Cockatoo ATC was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (Imagine Crafts) and colored with Copic markers. It was matted with black cardstock, a scrap of green patterned paper from the Tropical Travelogue 8x8 pad (G45), then onto black cardstock again. I like how the black makes the bright colors of the Cockatoo ATC pop!

I Brake for Stamps has a huge and varied collection of rubber stamps that you ought to check out right now. Click on my badge below to be whisked over to I Brake for Stamps to check out all of the goodies! Best of all, if you buy something, you can get a 10% discount off of your purchase if you use this code: SAVE10KATHI!


Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment