Friday, February 24, 2017

ART-EXchange ATCs -- The Sequel!

I finally had a chance to take part in ART-EXchange, which is a Facebook group that swaps hand made projects. This month's EXchange was called a Stash Challenge, where each member of the swap received an envelope of goodies and was to make two ATCs from them.

Here's my second set of ATCs, using some of the supplies and backgrounds furnished by Lesley Macgillivray. 



The only thing I used from my stash was Distress inks, needle and thread (Yes, I actually sewed. Even more miraculously, no blood was shed.), a brad, some Copics to make the patterned paper work a bit better with the supplied backgrounds, and some Clear Gelly Glaze pen to add to the windows of the Lesley-stamped Stampotique's Home Sweet Home (France Papillon)  images. (Now I need to add that house to my collection).

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment